Dr. Riley grew up on a mixed ranch about 45 minutes southeast of Red Deer where he had the opportunity to enjoy an outdoor lifestyle that included horseback riding, farm work, hunting and baseball. Currently he lives in Red Deer with his wife Morgan, their son Reed and they are eagerly anticipating the arrival of their second little one in February 2020. He still enjoys being outdoors as much as he can and can be often found doing archery in his spare time when not working on their house.
After leaving high school he spent 3 years at the University of Lethbridge, then transferred to the University of Bridgeport in Connecticut where he played college level ball for a year before being immersed in chiropractic studies. After graduating from chiropractic college, he returned to central Alberta to begin work.
· Cranial Adjusting Turner Style (CATS)
· Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) in paediatrics and weightlifting
· Certified Functional Strength Coach
· Running Coach through the Running Clinic (past certification)
· Selective Functional Movement Assessment
· Carrick Institute Pain Reset
· Dr. Horseman’s Functional Neurology
· Active Release Technique spine (past certification)
· Kinesiotaping Level 1&2
· Various other rehabilitation courses
Dr. Riley’s main professional goal is to help his patients. By continually striving to learn more, he can better serve his patients. Whether this be through podcasts, articles, books or seminars, he never wants to stop learning!